RUGBY – SIX NATIONS CHAMPIONSHIP
2016 RBS Six Nations Championship (the seventeenth of its kind) will be played in Europe between February 6th and March 19th.
England, France, Italy, Scotland and Wales will face 2015 winner: Ireland.
Guests attending the Six Nations Rugby matches at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome will enjoy a special welcome at Yes Hotel Rome!
For a minimum stay of 4 nights, you will receive a FREE Italian Spumante and WI-FI on top of our discount for long stays!
Saturday 6th February
France v Italy (2.25pm GMT unless stated)
Scotland v England (4.50pm)
Sunday 7th February
Ireland v Wales (3pm)
Saturday 13th February
France v Ireland (2.25pm)
Wales v Scotland (4.50pm)
Sunday 14th February
Italy v England (2pm)
Friday 26th February
Wales v France (8.05pm)
Saturday 27th February
Italy v Scotland (2.25pm)
England v Ireland (4.50pm)
Saturday 12th March
Ireland v Italy (1.30pm)
England v Wales (4pm)
Sunday 13th March
Scotland v France (3pm)
Saturday 19th March
Wales v Italy (2.30pm)
Ireland v Scotland (5pm)
France v England (8pm)
DIRECTIONS TO STADIO OLIMPICO IN ROME
Address: via dello Stadio Olimpico, 1, Rome.
From Hotel Des Artistes by public transports you have two options:
- take metro Line A from Termini station (direction: Battistini) for 4 stops and get off at Flaminio
- catch tram #2 and get off at the last stop: Piazza Mancini.
- follow the directions to the stadium by foot
- take metro Line A from Termini station (direction: Battistini) for 6 stops and get off at Ottaviano
- catch bus #32 and get off at Piazzale della Farnesina, just few steps away from the stadium.